Real people vs fake people

Hey hello everyone hows everyone doing...
Hope you all are doing good ...
Sorry again for the delays in my blogs
But being as a creator.. I don't want my audience to consume craps so I can make some money out of it....


This blog is all about analyzing people in your life. The one who are with you..
Are they real. Or fake...

When. It comes to me I came across some or other people some of em were for too fake but some are real gems.
But yea this blog might not be an motivation for you..
But it's the real truth of life..

Was with a person in my life . Many of you my reader and friends know.  And they also know how important is that person for me.
They respected that person more than me .
They were happy seeing me and that person happy..
Many of my friends told me to quit on that person but I didn't quit on  that person because I loved blindly..
But you know when you act blind you will definitely fall  that what happened..
I stood up for that person everytime
But when it was last time that person has to make a final decision for us  they stepped back
And stabbed me at back 🔙
All what I gave was my life and effort to that person and demanded nothing but loyalty..
And some personal needs..
But they acted like they have done all for me..
Where each and every friend of mine was seeing us that time...
Even that person friends knew.
They promised me ages and left in seconds

So as you guys know you come and read my blogs to grow and lead  in life while many of you hate it too
But my life works according and perfectly for me...

And yea you guys need to see that the effort your putting in your life are worth giving no matter it's an friendship..
Or any kind of bond where there is love and promise..
So be aware of the people they are assholes in the face of human make your circle small but quality full...

Make sure the effort your putting are paying you back because at the end when you will face the reality of life situation would become worse .

Choose wisely
Making promises is too easy.
Don't expect anything from people like em
Be kind to one another
Don't cheat
Someone who has given all of them to you and demanded nothing but to stay..
People who never change are real kings or queen.
Love and respect the one who deserve
See it ..change it ...


With that said...
Thanks for reading this small blog..
More blogs on it way...

Disclaimer : i am not using my social media or blogger to defame some one even  I have not mentioned the name  of that person.. But some. Of you know and you must keep it with you..
But do share it with people who are in this sort of situation

For an quires
Contact us on
Email:yashanmassey16@gmail.com
Instagram :yashanmasseyjr.
And  you guys who know that person who. Knows them do not spread hate 😡👿
Learn from it... 
That was my personal experience that im sharing with you guys no hate for that person again 
Share it ....
Keep reading
Create no hate...
Love all.....


No copyright © content
If you think I have used you have right to mail me and I will take it down ⬇. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEELING

THE ETERNAL LOVE !!!!